(905) 320-3861More information
"The key to learning is learning with the right tools. If you are going to sail a modern 40\' sailboat, thats what you need to learn on, not a twenty year old thirty footer. The Points of Sail program is carefully focused for busy people who truly want to sail a large, modern boat".
-- Jim Skeoch
According to Corporate & Incentive Travel (April 2003) the one aspect that remains stable in the world of team building is the strong need for it, and corporate team building is always being redefined by a diverse variety of activities.
At Points of Sail in Ontario, no experience is necessary when it comes to our Team Building Sailing Activities! Even if you’ve never set foot on a sailboat, in minutes you will feel the thrill of handling a sailboat, with certified sailing instructors and strong team building and communication skills. Sailing presents no physical limitations; men and women participate equally, buoyed by a sense of achievement
Analogies between sailing and business are many.
- Techniques for maximizing a sailboat's performance are remarkably similar to maximizing a company's performance
- Changes in the marketplace compare to wind shifts on the water
- Successful completion of a job with participants working closely together carries the same issues onboard as in a work environment
- Sailing facilitates the strategic development process and enhances problem solving skills
- Sailing performance depends on interaction between skipper and crew who must react to rapidly changing conditions as a team
Whether you live in Mississauga, Toronto, Oakville, Newmarket or Guelph Ontario, learn team building skills at Points of Sail today. It's always a great time to sail in Ontario with us!